9.21.2011

Another Day, Another Photoshoot

The other day, me and Angie did a photoshoot. It was kind of cold out so we didn't do many summery looks and considering it's almost fall, we wouldn't want freeze our asses off in high-waisted shorts, a bustier, and some platform wedges. We will start filming our videos soon. We just need to make an intro and figure out how we are going to film the video. Our definition of photoshoot is taking pictures of different outfits in one day. For my birthday, Angie gave me a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's and  So here they are:
















 Angie and her crazy poses.

 My Lita's


Bloggitty! fashionbiblexo.blogspot.com/ 
Ask me questions. PLEASE! formspring.me/Mariyesi 
Follow me! twitter.com/FashionBibleXO 
Watch vlogs and fashion videos! youtube.com/FashionBible 
HYPE. lookbook.nu/mariyesia 
Like! https://facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Bible/107667902674631

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made a smile or two for commenting.